by Hoop Dream Ink
Fine art print on bright white, fine poly-cotton blend, matte canvas using latest generation Epson archival inks. Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 1-1/2" deep wood stretcher bars. Includes wall hanging hardware.
Blake Griffin's rookie year was derailed by a broken left knee cap before the train even left the station. The next year, he was exactly what everyone was waiting for and more. From gotemcoach.com:
1. Half-Chocolate, Half-Vanilla
2. Both are smooth, but deadly serious
3. Both get you in that blender
4. Both are ICE-COLD bastards
5. Both are super f*ckin’ great