The Opposite of Shoegazing
by Ramon Irwin Bonilla
Collect your choice of gallery quality Giclée, or fine art prints custom trimmed by hand in a variety of sizes with a white border for framing.
1. A computer + scanner acted as a blender.
2. A magazine image was used for the head.
3. An image from another magazine was used for the beard, even though it was not a beard originally. Cannot recall what that image used to be. Please don't ask me.
4. A blank page from a very old book.
5. Vertical + horizontal RGB traces..."we will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter."