by Ramon Irwin Bonilla
Fine art print on bright white, fine poly-cotton blend, matte canvas using latest generation Epson archival inks. Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 1-1/2" deep wood stretcher bars. Includes wall hanging hardware.
1. Classical Social Movement Theory was not harmed during the making of this picture.
2. "Turkish Star Wars" was more of an inspiration than "Star Wars" when working on this masterpiece.
3. Love thy neighbors including Turks.
4. More DIY marbleized paper. Be careful not to make it look too crafty.
5. Image from a turkish folk music album.
6. Scotch magic tape (do not be misled the inexistent magic of this product). Believe you can do it!
7. Different images of hair from magazines. Think of it as collecting tons of hair from a barbershop's floor and putting together a face-wig. Enjoy it!
8. Google "Turkish Star Wars" for inspiration.