Framed Art Print
Ther Used to be a Ballpark Hereby John W. Tomac
ABOUT THE ART
The Brooklyn Dodgers called Ebbets Field home from 1913 until they fled west in 1957. Following the team's departure, the stadium was razed and replaced with a high-rise public housing project, that was given the same name.
More than 50 years later, Brooklynites and baseball fans still linger near the intersection of McKeever and Sullivan places looking for some indication that there used to be a ballpark there.