We're looking for an artist to help design a new art supply product line and to fill out the 2014 Trekell Pro Team roster (http://society6.com/r/trekellproteam).
If you are selected for the collaboration, you will work closely with Society6 and Trekell to design a Limited Edition Signature Series art supply product line – the exact product to be determined based on the artist selected (examples: http://society6.com/r/trekellartistseries and http://society6.com/r/craolapaint).
As a member of the Trekell Pro Team, you will also receive a surplus of Trekell supplies, are eligible for various project opportunities within their own partner network and will be an integral part of the Trekell family and their creative evolution for the remainder of 2014.
For those unfamiliar with Trekell, they've been making insane quality brushes, and other art supply products, by hand for over 20 years out of Southern California.
Some things to help you navigate this collaboration:
1. Please only apply if you are comfortable with representing Trekell products when and where appropriate - e.g. periodically via your Instagram or Facebook posts.
2. You must apply by no later than May 7th to be eligible to participate.
3. You are not required to create new artwork to be eligible. Though we encourage you to make available any work that will help illustrate your proficiency with traditional fine art mediums.
4. The Trekell x S6 Signature Series products will be sold exclusively on Society6 and Trekell's website.
5. You will be notified via email if you are the selected artist.
6. The potential signature series product does not only apply to acrylic paint, but could be oils, paint brush sets, sketchbook and more.
7. A word from Trekell:
At Trekell Art Supplies, our goal is to provide the highest quality artist supplies in the world. We work side by side with our Pro Team artists to ensure we remain highly attuned to the needs of our artists and are very excited for the opportunity to share our passion with the Society6 community.