With that in mind, we're excited to introduce the newest collaboration with the team at Ezekiel Clothing (http://ezekielusa.com/).
We're looking for a handful of artists from Society6 to design a series of Ezekiel x Society6 Wall Clocks using Ezekiel's motto "All We Have Is Now" as the creative guide post. Beyond the motto, all styles and mediums are welcome so long as the core theme is observed in some fashion.
Selected artists will receive…
- $200 worth of Ezekiel gear
- Compensation for license of design (determined on volume produced)
- Design featured in a full-page Ezekiel x Society6 ad in Monster Children (http://monsterchildren.com) as one of Ezekiel's "All We Have is Now" Artists
- Clock available for sale in Active Ride Shop retail stores with credit (https://www.activerideshop.com/)
Considerations to help navigate this collaboration:
1. Please click the purple "apply" button only if you will contribute work if selected. You must apply by no later than June, 27th to be eligible to participate.
2. If you are selected, you will be required to create a design suitable for the Wall Clock product (probably a couple weeks).
3. You do not need to create a new design to apply. But given the specific theme of this collaboration, artists should expect to create new artwork if selected unless you have existing designs that fit.
4. You will be notified via email for inclusion in this collaboration.
5. The Wall Clocks will be sold on both Society6 and Ezekiel's websites and in Active Rid Shop stores.
6. A word about the project from Ezekiel:
The All We Have is Now Artist Collaboration series represents a collaboration between Ezekiel and artists looking to express the temporal nature of living. The program in its simplest form is an enabler and amplifier for individuals and collectives to reach a broader audience with their work, through our motto "All We Have Is Now".
Reference samples of Ezekiel Clothing design influence.