Opportunities to merge your personal motivations with your day job are rare, but we can help change that here at Society6. We’re looking for a Senior, Graphic Designer to join the team here in Los Angeles.
You will provide visual support to the S6 team ranging from physical product images to web-based ads to email and print executions and of course the S6 website. This responsibility covers conceptualizing, image selection, asset gathering, design and production for web, print and email delivery for Society6.
Successful candidates for this position must be self-directed, be able to complete projects under tight deadlines, have excellent attention to detail, and have communication skills to interact with multiple specialists across the S6 team. We are looking for an individual who thrives in a creative, aggressively paced environment, enjoys solving problems and wants to improve the efficiency of our creative team by formulating, researching and promoting ideas for improved design quality, streamlined processes, marketing strategy, and deliverability practices.
- Photo retouching, coloring, mechanics of image manipulation for all S6 product previews
- Create web ads (for websites, newsletters and social media sites), visuals for promotional emails, print work (for ads, books and S6 zines), Design other special projects as needed
- S6 UI
- Collaborate with marketing team on campaign concepts to meet marketing goals and objectives
- Uphold the S6 brand
- Research and share knowledge of online marketing best practices and trends
- 6+ years relevant experience
- Los Angeles based
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated creativity in conceptualizing, visual problem solving and design implementation
- Thorough understanding of typographic principles
- Ability to work well under pressure and multiple deadlines managing overlapping projects and adapting to scheduling modifications
- Motivation to maintain a high level of production
- Professionalism to both accept and provide critical assessment and suggestions
- High level of initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Organizational skills for file management and archiving
- Working knowledge of HTML coding
- HTML and CSS as applied to email stability
- Knowledge email marketing best practices for deliverability
- Understanding of print production processes and creating pre-flight files
- User Experience principles
Please send a link to your work along with your contact details, salary requirements and any other info that will blow our hair back to us here http://society6.com/help/contact?type=jobs
We will contact all suitable candidates, please no phone calls.