You will work closely with a crack team of fellow designers focused on producing landing pages, email marketing collateral, direct response concepts, sales experiences, user acquisition flow, check-out/cart interfaces, and more – driving the e-commerce initiative with Society6 in the Santa Monica, CA office.
The right candidate has a solid understanding of design principles, wireframes, usability, and a collaborative mindset. You are a forward thinker with strong knowledge of web and mobile user experience and a passion for consumer engagement.
• Uphold the S6 brand
• Design ecommerce landing pages, shopping cart experiences, web sites, emails, online advertising and other interactive projects driving revenue and conversion
• Participate in the initial planning and scheduling of content development
• Assist in developing information architecture, wire-frames and prototypes
• Quickly work on revisions and adjustments to live pages according to performance and feedback
• Work with copywriters in creating on brand and engaging messaging.
• Work closely with different departments and individuals to ensure that your design is hitting marketing objectives
• Create layouts by exploring appropriate design principles such as color, typography, and photographic selection for the brand, organizing elements and usability
• Stay current with best practices, strategies and industry standards related to field
• Juggle a variety of projects at the same time, and able to switch from one product to the other
• Deliver work on schedule, as agreed upon with the production team
• Drive site enhancements and ideas, based on industry best practices and emerging trends Art direct photo shoots
• Drive engagement, user conversion, and use data and insights to guide direction
• Specific experience designing in a fast paced e-commerce environment
• Have worked at highly successful ecommerce business, developing the brand, over $20M in sales revenue
• Familiar with measuring success by conversion rate, funnel optimization and other data driven metrics
• 4+ years of experience in an interactive design role. Required - experience designing transactional based or ecommerce websites / experiences
• Must have expert-level design experience in eCommerce and Direct Response
• Excellent professional working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite / Creative Cloud
• Ability to understand online traffic and shopping metrics
• Familiarity with general marketing, finance, and accounting concepts and terms.
• Strong analytical skills and knowledge of commerce practices
Apply here: https://society6.com/help/contact?type=jobs
Please attach your resume, or a link to it, salary history and work samples for consideration. We will contact suitable candidates.
Thanks in advance for checking out the gig!