Happy new year all. We're going to be bringing many new collaboration opportunities to you this year. To kick things off, we're working with our friends over at Veeka.
We're looking for between 1 and 4 artists from Society6 to collaborate with Veeka to create a limited edition series of Veeka x Society6 cycling gloves, a graphic tee, a mug and a tote.
We'll most likely be looking for a toile (repeating pattern) design for the cycling gloves. The graphic tee, mug and tote should utilize your artwork best suited for these product types.
Some things to help you navigate this collaboration:
1. Please click the purple "apply" button only if you will contribute work if selected. You must apply by no later than February 7th to be eligible to participate.
2. If you are selected, you will be required to create designs suitable for each product type that you are selected for within a reasonable period of time (probably a couple weeks).
Again, we'll most likely be looking for a toile (repeating pattern) design for the cycling gloves. The graphic tee, mug and tote should utilize your artwork best suited for these product types. You will not likely be designing for all product types, but only the specific product that your best suited for.
3. You are not required to create new artwork to be eligible, but we will certainly encourage the selected artists to make new art (or at least rarely seen before) for this limited edition.
4. You will be notified via email for inclusion in this collaboration.
5. The gloves will be sold exclusively on Veeka's website http://www.rideveeka.com
6. An inspirational statement from Veeka:
As both avid cyclers and designers our team has worked together with various forms to research the intersection between fashion and function. Blending the classic cycle aesthetic of a bygone era with the modern functionality demanded by today’s cyclist allows us to offer a new “classic”.
Updates to follow as we go...thanks everyone.