- Wall Art
- Home Decor
- Bed & Bath
- Bags & Accessories
- Outdoor & Lifestyle
- Shop by Artist
- AAPI Heritage MonthMental Health Awareness MonthFather's Day Gift GuideNewGifts for GradsNew2022 Home Decor GuideDiscover Black ArtistsPopular Wall ArtCurator's PicksPantone Color of 2022Inspired by MatissePortraiturePattern PlayYoga & MindfulnessDiscover Cotton BeddingIntroducing: Tabletop TextilesAll Collections
Nancy L. Hoffmann
Nancy L. Hoffmann is an award-winning documentary and editorial illustrator, whose work can be seen at www.tomatodesign.net/illustration.html; and for sale as quality art prints at www.society6.com/NancyLHoffmann. She has lived/painted all over the US, Central America, Europe and the Middle East. Her awards include:
• PRINT Magazine (Regional Design Annual); Musée de la Poste/Paris (Papiers et En-têtes Exposition); American Corporate Identity; Simpson Papers; Mohawk Papers; ADC/NJ (Gold & Silver Medals; 8 Certificates of Excellence); APRA (created a Special Award of Excellence honoring my work).
• Colonel, United States Air Force Art Program (since 1988): flew missions on assignment to document USAF operations. Her paintings are in the permanent collections of the USAF Art Museum and the Pentagon.
• OPRAH Magazine (March 2003): featured in an article on networking, entitled “Toot Your Own Horn”.
Nancy L. Hoffmann's StoreFilter
- +Sort byPopular
- -ProductsAllFramed CanvasesRecessed Framed PrintsArt PrintsFramed Art PrintsCanvas PrintsMetal PrintsTapestriesThrow PillowsFloor PillowsRectangular PillowsWall ClocksRugsComfortersPillow ShamsHand & Bath TowelsCoffee MugsTravel MugsNotebooksCrewneck SweatshirtsTote BagsT ShirtsV Neck T ShirtsLong Sleeve T ShirtsHoodiesTank TopsOutdoor RugsBeach TowelsShow more