- How To Install
Browse our selection of Credenzas and find the perfect design for you—created by our community of independent artists. Read more
- Credenzas are available in a birch or walnut finish with either black or gold steel aston legs
- Sleek, adaptable mid-century modern design to fit any decor style
- Each credenza has an interior adjustable shelf for storage
Tips for Assembling Your Credenza
- Here’s what you’ll need beforehand (not included with your purchase): a Phillips head screwdriver and a partner. A ratchet and 7/16" socket is helpful but not required since we include a wrench.
- Read the instructions. We include a detailed, step-by-step guide in your box. Make sure to follow the instructions so your credenza looks perfect.
- Watch the video: we’ve made a handy visual guide for you too - just in case you lose your instructions or want to see exactly how each step works.
- +Sort byPopular
- -Filter by