- How To Install
Browse our selection of 1950S Wallpaper and find the perfect design for you—created by our community of independent artists. Read more
- Wallpaper is available in three different panel sizes to fit any room or wall
- Peel-and-stick application for easy installation and no harmful residue
- Wallpaper features a matte finish for a premium textured look
Tips for Installing Your Wallpaper
- Here’s what you’ll need beforehand (not included with your purchase): tape measure, smoothing tool, razor or utility blade, stepladder and a partner.
- Read the instructions. We include a detailed, step-by-step guide in your packaging tube. Make sure to follow the instructions so your pattern looks perfect - with minimal air pockets and seamless alignment.
- Watch the video: we’ve made a handy visual guide for you too - just in case you lose your instructions or want to see exactly how each step works.
- +Sort byPopular
- +DepartmentHome Decor
Hmm, looks like you stumped us.
Try searching again or removing filters.