Award-winning Pop Artist Howie Green came to international attention with the publication of his book "Jazz Fish Zen: Adventures in Mamboland". His art has appeared in over 45 solo and group shows and he has created over 100 public and private murals and public art projects for clients including R.I.T., Sun Life Financial, the Boston Red Sox Foundation, McDonalds, Kahunaville and Mellow Mushroom.
He has participated in numerous public art events including Cow Parade Boston, Benches on Parade, Elephant Parade Bangkok, Thailand, Street Pianos Boston, PGA Tournament Golf Balls Parade, Medford Street Art Banners, South Shore Fish Out of Water Sculpture, and Volkswagen Polo Design Event Copenhagen Denmark.
www.howiegreen.com instagram: howiegreen
• has won over 40 awards for his work for International clients including IBM, Hewlett Packard, Coca-Cola, CBS Television, The Philadelphia Zoo, LL Bean, PBS and many others.
• portrait ‘Madonna Smoking’ is featured in British art book “Madonna in Art” by Mem Mehmet
• portrait of Neil Young is featured in art book "Heart of Gold" by Herman Verbeke
• won Absolut Vodka’s 25th Anniversary art competition in Boston, MA
• painted portrait of rapper Biggie Smalls for cover of “Unbelievable” album
• created limited edition “Pop Art Pony” & “Prairie Princess” collectible figures for Trail of the Painted Ponies
• painted 4 giant golf balls for PGA Tour public art event in Rochester, NY
• book of over 350 album cover paintings published
• painted Mr. Monoply live online for Hasbro Toys
• artwork is featured on numerous licensed products including fashion, decor and art prints