1924 British Empire Exhibition Wembley London Wall Clock
Good times! Rethink the traditional timepiece as functional wall decor. You’ll love how our Artists are converting some of their coolest designs specifically into Wall Clocks. Constructed with premium, shatter-resistant materials, with three frame color options.
- Natural wood, black or white frame options
- Dimensions: 10” diameter, 1.75” depth
- Choose black or white hands to match frame or design
- High-impact plexiglass crystal face
- Backside hook for easy hanging
Shop this artwork
About this artwork
Completely restored and retouched from a 1924 magazine ad. The British Empire Exhibition was a colonial exhibition held at Wembley, Middlesex in 1924 and 1925. Showing the Entrance Gate of the India Pavilion.
British Empire Exhibition, british, empire...