A Fraudulent Response on White Framed Art Print
The eco-friendly Conservation Series frame is made of solid wood from socially and environmentally responsible forests. This framed art provides a minimal style that perfectly complements any design. Available in six sizes, in walnut, pecan or natural colors.
- Natural white, matte, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Solid wood frame dimensions: 0.75” (W) x 1.25” (Depth)
- Gesso coating for rich color and smooth finish
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover
- Acid-free dust cover on the back
- Includes hanging hardware
Shop this artwork
About this artwork
Inspired by phrases pulled from the former editor in chief of Art Forum (Michelle Kuo), these paintings originally began on circles of cork. The full phrase that led to this piece is: "A Fraudulent Response to a Perceived Threat."