Nobody will judge you for wearing them all day, every day - they’re that comfy. That’s because these tights are constructed with breathable, antimicrobial polyester spandex that keeps you dry while staying cool.
- Constructed with antimicrobial polyester spandex
- Breathable, moisture-wicking qualities
- Six panel cut and sew construction
- Adjustable waistline
Shop this artwork
About this artwork
a·nat·o·my əˈnadəmē/ noun noun: anatomy; noun: anat. 1. the branch of science concerned with the bodily structure of humans, animals, and other living organisms, especially as revealed by dissection and the separation of parts. the bodily structure of an organism. plural noun: anatomies "descriptions of the cat's anatomy and behavior" synonyms: bodily structure, makeup, composition, constitution, form, structure "the anatomy of a frog" informalhumorous a person's body. "he left dusty handprints on his lady customers' anatomies" 2. a study of the structure or internal workings of something. "Machiavelli's anatomy of the art of war" synonyms: bodily structure, makeup, composition, constitution, form, structure "the anatomy of a frog"
skull skəl/ noun noun: skull; plural noun: skulls
1. a framework of bone or cartilage enclosing the brain of a vertebrate; the skeleton of a person's or animal's head. synonyms: cranium, braincase; informalbrainpan "examination of the skull revealed prior injuries" informal a person's head or brain. "a skull crammed with too many thoughts"
verb verb: skull; 3rd person present: skulls; past tense: skulled; past participle: skulled; gerund or present participle: skulling
1. hit (someone) on the head.
art, abstract, skull, skulls, anatomy, bones, bone, vintage, curious, texture, patterns, gangster, gangsta, revolver, typography, calligraphy, writing, thuglife, society6, diamond, crime, badass, notwhatnot, classical, classic, painting, charcoal, clairobscur, chiaroscuro, studio, studioarts,