ARMENIAN ALPHABET - Black and White Duvet Cover
Another reason to never leave your bed: premium, ultra-soft Duvet Covers that transform your bedroom with amazing design. Our duvets feature sharp, vivid prints on the front, with a cozy white reverse side.
- Available in King, Queen, Full, Twin and Twin XL sizes
- Crafted with soft, lightweight microfiber
- Hand-sewn finishes
- Hidden zipper for easy care
- Machine wash with cold water on gentle
- Duvet insert not included
Shop this artwork
About this artwork
Armenian alphabet in black and white. The Armenian alphabet was developed around 405 CE Mesrop Mashtots. The alphabet consists of 39 letters. The Armenian word for alphabet is aybuben.