Arms Full Of Flowers Backpack
Designing our premium Backpacks is a meticulous process, as Artists have to lay out their artwork on each component. One size fits all men and women, with heavy-duty construction that’s able to handle the heavy lifting for all your school and travel needs.
- Standard unisex size: 17.75” (H) x 12.25” (W) x 5.75” (D)
- Crafted with durable spun poly fabric for high print quality
- Interior pocket fits up to 15” laptop
- Padded nylon back and bottom
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Front pocket for accessories
"She turned away, but with the autumn weather Compelled my imagination many days, Many days and many hours: Her hair over her arms and her arms full of flowers. And I wonder how they should have been together! I should have lost a gesture and a pose. Sometimes these cogitations still amaze The troubled midnight and the noon’s repose." -- T. S. Eliot
- instagram: http://instagram.com/galaxyeyesart
- tumblr: http://galaxies.tumblr.com
- pinterest: http://pinterest.com/galaxyeyes
- site: http://galaxyeyes.squarespace.com
Do you own a GE print? We would love to see it! Use the hashtag #galaxyeyes on instagram and share a picture of it!
[ public domain, flowers, floral, old painting, floral painting, quote, love, loss, nature, her, woman, mood, moody, black, red, white, pink, purple, washed out, dark, vertical ]