Aura #5 Framed Art Print
The eco-friendly Conservation Series frame is made of solid wood from socially and environmentally responsible forests. This framed art provides a minimal style that perfectly complements any design. Available in six sizes, in walnut, pecan or natural colors.
- Natural white, matte, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Solid wood frame dimensions: 0.75” (W) x 1.25” (Depth)
- Gesso coating for rich color and smooth finish
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover
- Acid-free dust cover on the back
- Includes hanging hardware
About this artwork
This print is as a part of a series trying to visualise a migraine aura - migraines with aura account for less than 20% of all migraines. Symptoms of these auras include blindness in your visual field, seeing zigzag patterns, flashing lights, and hallucinating.