Bar at the Corner Cafe Framed Art Print
Add depth and texture to your Framed Art Print with a wood scoop frame. Our Framed Prints provide a contemporary aesthetic that looks awesome by itself or as part of a gallery wall. Available in six sizes, in white or black frame options.
- Natural white, matte, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Solid wood frame dimensions: 1.06” (W) x 1.06” (Depth)
- Gesso coating for rich color and smooth finish
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover
- Acid-free dust cover on the back
- Includes hanging hardware
About this artwork
A parody of the famous painting "Bar at the Follies-Begere" by Edouard Manet. But this is the artists own favorite bar and his favorite bartender. Like the Manet painting, Don Burchett signed the painting on one of the wine bottles sitting on the bar. Keywords: bar, Manet, Burchett, bartender, drink, alcohol, martini, realism.