Big Eyed Grieve Wall Clock
Good times! Rethink the traditional timepiece as functional wall decor. You’ll love how our Artists are converting some of their coolest designs specifically into Wall Clocks. Constructed with premium, shatter-resistant materials, with three frame color options.
- Natural wood, black or white frame options
- Dimensions: 10” diameter, 1.75” depth
- Choose black or white hands to match frame or design
- High-impact plexiglass crystal face
- Backside hook for easy hanging
Shop this artwork
About this artwork
The Spectacled Thrush, Bare-eyed Thrush, or Yellow-eyed Thrush, is a resident breeding bird in the Lesser Antilles and in South America from Colombia and Venezuela south and east to northern Brazil. The Spectacled Thrush is 23–24 cm long and weighs 60 g. It is plain olive-brown above and paler brown below. The throat is brown-streaked off-white, and the lower belly is whitish. It has a prominent yellow eye ring which gives rise to its English and scientific names.