Castaneda and the kids - blue Backpack
Designing our premium Backpacks is a meticulous process, as Artists have to lay out their artwork on each component. One size fits all men and women, with heavy-duty construction that’s able to handle the heavy lifting for all your school and travel needs.
- Standard unisex size: 17.75” (H) x 12.25” (W) x 5.75” (D)
- Crafted with durable spun poly fabric for high print quality
- Interior pocket fits up to 15” laptop
- Padded nylon back and bottom
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Front pocket for accessories
About this artwork
In The Second Ring of Power, an apprentice of Don Juan Matus and associate of Carlos Castenada describes how during a menstrual period a woman's dreaming becomes power. A crack opens up before a woman two days before her period begins. During the time of her period, a woman can step through this crack into other worlds. For this reason, Don Juan believed women are better and more natural sorcerers than men.
women, woman, blue, portrait, surrealism, kids, children, face, cold, winter, soul, frozen, ice