Chimaera and the Galaxy Art Print
Make a blank space pop with rad Art Prints. Better yet, start a gallery wall and mix Art Prints, posters, Canvas Prints and Framed Prints of all sizes to elevate your space with design. Available in five sizes, from mini to x-large.
- Gallery quality Giclée print
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Epson K3 archival inks for high-quality print
- Custom trimmed with 1” border for framing
Yanartas is a small site near the town of Çirali, in the southwest coast of Turkey.
It is famous for the permanent fire that comes to the surface through many holes in the volcanic rock that forms the mountain.
In the past, it was used by sailors as a lighthouse and, it is said, this is where the legend of the Chimaera was born.
Today, it is the perfect place for a night out under the stars, with an almost perfect view of the Galaxy and the Milky Way.