Clifton Arcade Wall Clock
Good times! Rethink the traditional timepiece as functional wall decor. You’ll love how our Artists are converting some of their coolest designs specifically into Wall Clocks. Constructed with premium, shatter-resistant materials, with three frame color options.
- Natural wood, black or white frame options
- Dimensions: 10” diameter, 1.75” depth
- Choose black or white hands to match frame or design
- High-impact plexiglass crystal face
- Backside hook for easy hanging
About this artwork
The Clifton Shopping Arcade was built between 1876 and 1878 by Joseph King and was a Victorian version of the shopping mall. It was originally known as Kings arcade, or the Clifton Bazaar or Kings Clifton Bazaar and Winter Gardens. The building was opened on 7th April 1879 but was a complete flop and became known as Kings Folly. King had hoped to let the spaces and be the manager but there were no takers and he was later declared bankrupt.