Damask on Peach Notebook
Finally, Notebooks worthy of your million-dollar ideas, to-do lists, doodles and super-deep journal entries. Printed on high-quality 70lb text paper for minimal bleedthrough. Get one or a set of three, in lined or unlined options.
- Wraparound artwork and design
- Anti-scuff laminate cover with soft matte feel
- 52 pages of high-quality 70lb text paper
- Minimal bleed-through even with heavy ink
- Available as a single or a set of three
- Lined or unlined paper options
About this artwork
Damask is thought to be of the Byzantine and Islamic weaving centers during the Middle Ages. It does take its name from the city of Damascus. The fabric is woven in dense and lean stitching to create dimensional animals, trees and other designs. As with all fabric, it has a sheen that makes a differing view from any point around the design.