Devils Tower, Wyoming Framed Art Print
Add depth and texture to your Framed Art Print with a wood scoop frame. Our Framed Prints provide a contemporary aesthetic that looks awesome by itself or as part of a gallery wall. Available in six sizes, in white or black frame options.
- Natural white, matte, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Solid wood frame dimensions: 1.06” (W) x 1.06” (Depth)
- Gesso coating for rich color and smooth finish
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover
- Acid-free dust cover on the back
- Includes hanging hardware
Shop this artwork
About this artwork
Devils Tower in Wyoming, a sacred religious site for the Native American Indian. The Native American Indian legend says that bears were chasing young squaws. The squaws climbed the mountain to escape. When the bears chased after them their claw slid down the sides of the mountain, creating the distinct vertical ridges.