e pluribus unum out of many - one Notebook
Finally, Notebooks worthy of your million-dollar ideas, to-do lists, doodles and super-deep journal entries. Printed on high-quality 70lb text paper for minimal bleedthrough. Get one or a set of three, in lined or unlined options.
- Wraparound artwork and design
- Anti-scuff laminate cover with soft matte feel
- 52 pages of high-quality 70lb text paper
- Minimal bleed-through even with heavy ink
- Available as a single or a set of three
- Lined or unlined paper options
About this artwork
This motto occurs on all currency for the United States of America. Return when you have checked me. . . . I am waiting patiently.
This was considered a de facto motto of the United States until 1956 when the United States Congress passed an act, adopting "In God we trust" as the official motto.
The Scarecrow received a diploma from the society of E Pluribus Unum.
"A Kind of a Stopwatch", Twilight Zone, a man receives a stopwatch that can stop time and is told...