Flemish Floral Mandala 2 Notebook
Finally, Notebooks worthy of your million-dollar ideas, to-do lists, doodles and super-deep journal entries. Printed on high-quality 70lb text paper for minimal bleedthrough. Get one or a set of three, in lined or unlined options.
- Wraparound artwork and design
- Anti-scuff laminate cover with soft matte feel
- 52 pages of high-quality 70lb text paper
- Minimal bleed-through even with heavy ink
- Available as a single or a set of three
- Lined or unlined paper options
About this artwork
The original Baroque paintings, from which these digital mandala pieces are derived, were imaginary arrangements of flowers that bloom at different times of the year. They were popular at the beginning of the 17th century with leading patrons and nobility across Europe, and generally have an underlying Vanitas motif.