Focus on yourselfby Cyril ROLANDO
Our quality crafted Tote Bags are hand sewn in America using durable, yet lightweight, poly poplin fabric. All seams and stress points are double stitched for durability. Available in 13" x 13", 16" x 16" and 18" x 18" variations, the tote bags are washable, feature original artwork on both sides and a sturdy 1" wide cotton webbing strap for comfortably carrying over your shoulder.
ABOUT THE ART
- Try to live in the present.
- I just try to live, you didn’t listen to me !
- And you, do you listen to you ? Don’t be so agressive.
- Sorry, I… I can’t do it, I feel ridiculous, closing my eyes, creating a vacuum, this is… so stupid. Oh, don’t go ! Please, stay, I need some help…
- Your thoughts are negative, you have to leave them behind to soothe your mind.
- Hm, ok…. how ?
- Close your eyes…. keep breathing….. deeply…. and… just open a door….
- If … only… I wish I could… but I am afraid, what if I get lost ?…
- Focus on yourself now, somewhere, there…, in the middle of nowhere… find yourself…
- Oh, that’s it ! I found something !… I am quite sure… I feel it, just here, right on my lashes,
- Yes, I was not so far from you. What do you neglect me?
- I want to be perfect.. and you are not perfect….
- Because you ask too much, I can’t deal with all your goals you impose. And, the noise of your dark thoughts pollute the air and smother my voice.
- And I didn’t even listen…
- Try to live in the present means accept yourself.
- I think I get it, now… I have to be lost to find myself.