Metal Travel Mug
Focus on yourselfby Cyril ROLANDO
Talk about steely good looks. In addition to a 360-degree wraparound design, our metal travel mugs are crafted with lightweight stainless steel - so they're pretty much indestructible. Plus, they're double-walled to keep drinks hot (or cold), fit in almost any size cup holder and are easy to clean.
ABOUT THE ART
- Try to live in the present.
- I just try to live, you didn’t listen to me !
- And you, do you listen to you ? Don’t be so agressive.
- Sorry, I… I can’t do it, I feel ridiculous, closing my eyes, creating a vacuum, this is… so stupid. Oh, don’t go ! Please, stay, I need some help…
- Your thoughts are negative, you have to leave them behind to soothe your mind.
- Hm, ok…. how ?
- Close your eyes…. keep breathing….. deeply…. and… just open a door….
- If … only… I wish I could… but I am afraid, what if I get lost ?…
- Focus on yourself now, somewhere, there…, in the middle of nowhere… find yourself…
- Oh, that’s it ! I found something !… I am quite sure… I feel it, just here, right on my lashes,
- Yes, I was not so far from you. What do you neglect me?
- I want to be perfect.. and you are not perfect….
- Because you ask too much, I can’t deal with all your goals you impose. And, the noise of your dark thoughts pollute the air and smother my voice.
- And I didn’t even listen…
- Try to live in the present means accept yourself.
- I think I get it, now… I have to be lost to find myself.