Fraser Island Shipwreck - SS Meheno Framed Art Print
Add depth and texture to your Framed Art Print with a wood scoop frame. Our Framed Prints provide a contemporary aesthetic that looks awesome by itself or as part of a gallery wall. Available in six sizes, in white or black frame options.
- Natural white, matte, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Solid wood frame dimensions: 1.06” (W) x 1.06” (Depth)
- Gesso coating for rich color and smooth finish
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover
- Acid-free dust cover on the back
- Includes hanging hardware
Shop this artwork
About this artwork
This photo of the SS Meheno was taken in March 2014. The ship has been on Fraser Island since 1935 when a cyclone broke the towrope that the ship was being pulled by. Thankfully all of the crew on board survived. It's an incredible sight to see!
shipwreck, australia, fraser, fraser island, ship, ocean, sand, beach, boat, wreck, history, SS Meheno, Mehno, photograph, photography, blue, brown, rust, water, landscape