Greenough films wave Art Print
Make a blank space pop with rad Art Prints. Better yet, start a gallery wall and mix Art Prints, posters, Canvas Prints and Framed Prints of all sizes to elevate your space with design. Available in five sizes, from mini to x-large.
- Gallery quality Giclée print
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Epson K3 archival inks for high-quality print
- Custom trimmed with 1” border for framing
Taken in 1968 this rare photo shows George Greenough riding a clean wave which he films with his custom built 35mm motion picture camera, racing to keep ahead of the lip of the wave.