Greenough prepares to film waves Art Print
Make a blank space pop with rad Art Prints. Better yet, start a gallery wall and mix Art Prints, posters, Canvas Prints and Framed Prints of all sizes to elevate your space with design. Available in five sizes, from mini to x-large.
- Gallery quality Giclée print
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Epson K3 archival inks for high-quality print
- Custom trimmed with 1” border for framing
Taken in 1968, this photo shows George Greenough sitting on his Hodgeman Air Mattres with his custom built 35mm movie camera strapped to his back. He is affixing the trigger button to his wrist before he paddles out into the surf lineup.