Hei Tiki New Zealand Hand & Bath Towel
Our soft, Artist-designed Hand Towels and Bath Towels bring a totally unique style to the bathroom. Design tip: update your bathroom towels every few months with seasonal patterns and designs.
- Available as a single towel, or in a set of four
- Set of four includes 2 Hand and 2 Bath Towels
- Hand Towel dimensions: 30” x 15”
- Bath Towel dimensions: 64” x 32”
- Soft polyester-microfiber front
- White cotton terry reverse side
About this artwork
This started off as a typography design, it is in fact mostly made from letters. I began with two b's and a couple of o's and built it up from there. Hei Tiki is iconic in New Zealand and Maori culture. When I was a lad our Nation airline used to give plastic ones out as gifts. The hei-tiki pendant of the Māori which is worn around the neck. Hei-tiki are usually carved from pounamu or greenstone. This Tiki is red and is holding a green banner that says NZ.
maori, new zealand, tribal, trial art, maori art, new zealand, new zealand art, carving, greenstone, jade, pounamu, aotearoa, tiki, hei tiki, text art,