Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec - At the Moullin Rouge Wall Clock
Good times! Rethink the traditional timepiece as functional wall decor. You’ll love how our Artists are converting some of their coolest designs specifically into Wall Clocks. Constructed with premium, shatter-resistant materials, with three frame color options.
- Natural wood, black or white frame options
- Dimensions: 10” diameter, 1.75” depth
- Choose black or white hands to match frame or design
- High-impact plexiglass crystal face
- Backside hook for easy hanging
Shop this artwork
About this artwork
Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec's 1895 oil on canvas painting At the Moullin Rouge painted during the Art Nouveau movement. The painter places himself in the background of the painting seated in the middle and looking to the left.