Henry County Courthouse (III)by Melek Design
Fine art print on bright white, fine poly-cotton blend, matte canvas using latest generation Epson archival inks. Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 1-1/2" deep wood stretcher bars. Includes wall hanging hardware.
ABOUT THE ART
Digitally retouched photograph
Henry County, Ohio’s third and present courthouse was completed in 1882, and renovated in 1998. It was the county’s first building to hold the honor of being placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973 (#73001477) Napoleon, Ohio
Architect/Builder: Gibb,D.W., Karst & Woodruff