Ida B. Wells-Barnett - Black Lives Matter - Series - Black Voices Art Print
Make a blank space pop with rad Art Prints. Better yet, start a gallery wall and mix Art Prints, posters, Canvas Prints and Framed Prints of all sizes to elevate your space with design. Available in five sizes, from mini to x-large.
- Gallery quality Giclée print
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Epson K3 archival inks for high-quality print
- Custom trimmed with 1” border for framing
About this artwork
“The way to right wrongs is to turn the light of truth upon them.” - Ida B. Wells-Barnett (1862-1931)
For every print and shirt bought in my "Black Lives Matter" series all PROFITS will be donated to the NATIONAL POLICE ACCOUNTABILITY PROJECT (NPAP).
To learn more about what the National Police Accountability Project does in their fight against Police Brutality visit their website here : http://www.nlg-npap.org/