James Ward's Chromatic Circle 1903 (no background; interpretation) Backpack
Designing our premium Backpacks is a meticulous process, as Artists have to lay out their artwork on each component. One size fits all men and women, with heavy-duty construction that’s able to handle the heavy lifting for all your school and travel needs.
- Standard unisex size: 17.75” (H) x 12.25” (W) x 5.75” (D)
- Crafted with durable spun poly fabric for high print quality
- Interior pocket fits up to 15” laptop
- Padded nylon back and bottom
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Front pocket for accessories
Shop this artwork
About this artwork
In his book Colour harmony and contrast (1903) he describes the pigments used in achieving these colours. I've recreated the wheel again following his list of water-colour pigments, and then recreated the 'wheel' in Illustrator using those colours.