July at Tern Lake Hand & Bath Towel
Our soft, Artist-designed Hand Towels and Bath Towels bring a totally unique style to the bathroom. Design tip: update your bathroom towels every few months with seasonal patterns and designs.
- Available as a single towel, or in a set of four
- Set of four includes 2 Hand and 2 Bath Towels
- Hand Towel dimensions: 30” x 15”
- Bath Towel dimensions: 64” x 32”
- Soft polyester-microfiber front
- White cotton terry reverse side
About this artwork
One of several of my summer photos of Tern Lake located on the Kenai Peninsula, Alaska. Tern lake is at a Y in the road where the Seward Highway meets with the Sterling Highway. Both highways end at important port towns; Sterling Highway ends at a gravel spit in the fishing town of Homer, and Seward Highway ends at the ferry terminal/train depot in the fishing town of Seward. This lake got its name from the Arctic Tern birds that nest there during their annual migration.
scenic, wild flowers, fireweed, evergreen, snow, fuchsia flowers, picture, beautiful scene, green grass, blue sky, billowing clouds, USA,