Kuaray and Jacy (Sun and Moon) Backpack
Designing our premium Backpacks is a meticulous process, as Artists have to lay out their artwork on each component. One size fits all men and women, with heavy-duty construction that’s able to handle the heavy lifting for all your school and travel needs.
- Standard unisex size: 17.75” (H) x 12.25” (W) x 5.75” (D)
- Crafted with durable spun poly fabric for high print quality
- Interior pocket fits up to 15” laptop
- Padded nylon back and bottom
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Front pocket for accessories
Sun and Moon in the Tupi Guarani language .
In the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries, the Tupi language to be the most used language in Brazil. Europeans who were going to live in Brazil, and the African slaves who were brought to the country, learned and spoke in their day to day using the Portuguese only in its relations with the Portuguese Crown. Had its grammar studied by the Jesuits (which used as catechetical instrument). Ceased to be spoken in the late 17th century when it was supplanted by the Portuguese.