Leg Lamp Grey Wallpaper
IMPORTANT: make sure to order enough panels to cover your wall or surface (size options below). Our peel and stick Wallpaper is easy to apply and take off, leaving no adhesive residue. Featuring sharp, vibrant images, Wallpaper patterns are ideal for accent walls, flat surfaces and temporary installations (like parties!). Available in three floor-to-ceiling sizes.
- Panel size options in feet: 2’ (W) x 4’ (H), 2’ x 8’, 2’ x 10’
- Printed on self-adhesive woven polyester fabric panels, easy to stick on and off
- Repeating patterns on each panel
- Matte finish and texture
- Features vibrant, water-based, non-toxic inks
Tips for Installing Your Wallpaper
- Here’s what you’ll need beforehand (not included with your purchase): tape measure, smoothing tool, razor or utility blade, stepladder and a partner.
- Read the instructions. We include a detailed, step-by-step guide in your packaging tube. Make sure to follow the instructions so your pattern looks perfect - with minimal air pockets and seamless alignment.
- Watch the video: we’ve made a handy visual guide for you too - just in case you lose your instructions or want to see exactly how each step works.
Shop this artwork
About this artwork
Leg Lamp | FRAGILE | Fra-gee-lay | It must be Italian! | Depression-era Indiana | Birth of Pop Art | Lascivious Special Award | 1966 | My Old Man | A Christmas Story | Gold Colored | Silk Lampshade | Hanging Fringe | HIS END UP | Cleveland | Ralphie | Randy | From ankle to thigh the translucent flesh radiated a vibrant, sensual, luminous orange-yellow-pinkish nimbus of Pagan fire | www.BEERYMETHOD.com