Mexican Day of the Dead Bacon Sugar Skull "Calavera de Comida" Framed Art Print
The eco-friendly Conservation Series frame is made of solid wood from socially and environmentally responsible forests. This framed art provides a minimal style that perfectly complements any design. Available in six sizes, in walnut, pecan or natural colors.
- Natural white, matte, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Solid wood frame dimensions: 0.75” (W) x 1.25” (Depth)
- Gesso coating for rich color and smooth finish
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover
- Acid-free dust cover on the back
- Includes hanging hardware
Shop this artwork
About this artwork
This deliciously macabre fellow is a variation on a Mexican sugar skull design. I created this collage with all types of vintage food images from advertisements including hamburgers, bacon, macaroni and cheese, corn and Sprite. This "Calavera de Comida" is perfect for your favorite foodie or to hang in your kitchen or cafe. If you are one of those people who love bacon and burgers to death then this is the image for you. Mexican skulls are for every day, not just Dia de los Muertos, so order yourself a print and enjoy gazing at it while eating a plate of bacon.
Keywords: skull, mexico, day of the dead, mexican, junk food, death, sugar skull, mac and cheese, hamburger, Dia de los Muertos, bacon