Norton Hand & Bath Towel
Our soft, Artist-designed Hand Towels and Bath Towels bring a totally unique style to the bathroom. Design tip: update your bathroom towels every few months with seasonal patterns and designs.
- Available as a single towel, or in a set of four
- Set of four includes 2 Hand and 2 Bath Towels
- Hand Towel dimensions: 30” x 15”
- Bath Towel dimensions: 64” x 32”
- Soft polyester-microfiber front
- White cotton terry reverse side
The Norton Motorcycle Company (formerly Norton Motors, Ltd.) is a British motorcycle marque, originally from Birmingham, UK. It was founded in 1898 as a manufacturer of "fittings and parts for the two-wheel trade". By 1902, the company began manufacturing motorcycles with bought-in engines. In 1908, a Norton-built engine was added to the range. This began a long series of production of single and eventually twin-cylinder motorcycles, and a long history of racing involvement.