Norton Motorcycles Backpack
Designing our premium Backpacks is a meticulous process, as Artists have to lay out their artwork on each component. One size fits all men and women, with heavy-duty construction that’s able to handle the heavy lifting for all your school and travel needs.
- Standard unisex size: 17.75” (H) x 12.25” (W) x 5.75” (D)
- Crafted with durable spun poly fabric for high print quality
- Interior pocket fits up to 15” laptop
- Padded nylon back and bottom
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Front pocket for accessories
Shop this artwork
About this artwork
The Norton Motorcycle Company (formerly Norton Motors, Ltd.) is a British motorcycle marque, originally from Birmingham, UK, founded in 1898 as a manufacturer of "fittings and parts for the two-wheel trade". By 1902, they had begun manufacturing motorcycles with bought-in engines. In 1908, a Norton-built engine was added to the range. This began a long series of production of single and eventually twin-cylinder motorcycles, and a long history of racing involvement.
art, digital, vintage, retro, motorcycles, Norton, colors, British, texture