Omega Nebula Backpack
Designing our premium Backpacks is a meticulous process, as Artists have to lay out their artwork on each component. One size fits all men and women, with heavy-duty construction that’s able to handle the heavy lifting for all your school and travel needs.
- Standard unisex size: 17.75” (H) x 12.25” (W) x 5.75” (D)
- Crafted with durable spun poly fabric for high print quality
- Interior pocket fits up to 15” laptop
- Padded nylon back and bottom
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Front pocket for accessories
About this artwork
The Omega Nebula, also known as the Swan Nebula, Checkmark Nebula, and the Horseshoe Nebula (catalogued as Messier 17 or M17) is an H II region in the constellation Sagittarius. It was discovered by Philippe Loys de Chéseaux in 1745. Charles Messier catalogued it in 1764. It is located in the rich starfields of the Sagittarius area of the Milky Way.