Portage Creek, No. 1 Wall Clock
Good times! Rethink the traditional timepiece as functional wall decor. You’ll love how our Artists are converting some of their coolest designs specifically into Wall Clocks. Constructed with premium, shatter-resistant materials, with three frame color options.
- Natural wood, black or white frame options
- Dimensions: 10” diameter, 1.75” depth
- Choose black or white hands to match frame or design
- High-impact plexiglass crystal face
- Backside hook for easy hanging
Shop this artwork
About this artwork
At the west end of Portage Creek flowing from Portage Lake towards the Turnagain Arm. Porter Valley is a beautiful valley that hundreds of years ago was filled by Portage Glacier that has now retreated,leaving five remnant glaciers.