Reflections of Tenby Framed Art Print
Add depth and texture to your Framed Art Print with a wood scoop frame. Our Framed Prints provide a contemporary aesthetic that looks awesome by itself or as part of a gallery wall. Available in six sizes, in white or black frame options.
- Natural white, matte, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Solid wood frame dimensions: 1.06” (W) x 1.06” (Depth)
- Gesso coating for rich color and smooth finish
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover
- Acid-free dust cover on the back
- Includes hanging hardware
About this artwork
This St Catherines Island, Tenby. Situated just off the junction of South Beach and Castle Beach the building, originally built as a fort and at one time used as a zoo is now abandoned and derelict. The island is cut off from the mainland at high tide. Digitally enhanced to give a high tide reflected effect.
st catherines island, st catherines rock tenby, st catherines rock, tenby, pembrokeshire, wales, tenby landscapes, tenby seascapes, welsh landscapes, welsh seascapes, rock, sea, water, sky, clouds, blue, seaside, waterscape, welsh beaches, seashore, sea views, south wales, united kingdom