Sacrum & Pelvis Framed Art Print
The eco-friendly Conservation Series frame is made of solid wood from socially and environmentally responsible forests. This framed art provides a minimal style that perfectly complements any design. Available in six sizes, in walnut, pecan or natural colors.
- Natural white, matte, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Solid wood frame dimensions: 0.75” (W) x 1.25” (Depth)
- Gesso coating for rich color and smooth finish
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover
- Acid-free dust cover on the back
- Includes hanging hardware
Shop this artwork
About this artwork
My map series contains a sequence of human organs which have been visually transformed into countries. Simultaneously, they are maps which appear to be organs. Each individual organ is given its own significance as a separate entity from the whole—an entity which contains all the vast geography and culture of a nation. As the maps are likewise separated from one another, the routes of travel are shown but their exact relation is no longer certain. This forces one to consider the individual as significant and the whole as uncertain and possibly incomplete, maybe even imaginary.