Sometimes I am at My Bravest When I Forgive Framed Art Print
The eco-friendly Conservation Series frame is made of solid wood from socially and environmentally responsible forests. This framed art provides a minimal style that perfectly complements any design. Available in six sizes, in walnut, pecan or natural colors.
- Natural white, matte, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Solid wood frame dimensions: 0.75” (W) x 1.25” (Depth)
- Gesso coating for rich color and smooth finish
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover
- Acid-free dust cover on the back
- Includes hanging hardware
Shop this artwork
About this artwork
Sometimes bravery doesn't wear heavy armor and swing a sharp sword. Sometimes its more simple and subtle than that. Sometimes bravery is letting go, trusting God, and moving on after someone has hurt us. Inscribed with Matthew 6:14 NIV.