Steve Jobs on Consumers Art Print
Make a blank space pop with rad Art Prints. Better yet, start a gallery wall and mix Art Prints, posters, Canvas Prints and Framed Prints of all sizes to elevate your space with design. Available in five sizes, from mini to x-large.
- Gallery quality Giclée print
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Epson K3 archival inks for high-quality print
- Custom trimmed with 1” border for framing
About this artwork
Today Steve Jobs resigned as the president of Apple. He is credited with saving Apple and repositioning it as the world’s most innovative and valuable technology company. No small feat. I love Apple products and I wish Steve Jobs the best!
“His design decisions, Mr. Jobs explained, were shaped by his understanding of both technology and popular culture. His own study and intuition, not focus groups, were his guide. When a reporter asked what market research went into the iPad, Mr. Jobs replied: ‘None. It’s not the consumers’ job to know what they want.’” -New York Times