styloid process Duvet Cover
Another reason to never leave your bed: premium, ultra-soft Duvet Covers that transform your bedroom with amazing design. Our duvets feature sharp, vivid prints on the front, with a cozy white reverse side.
- Available in King, Queen, Full, Twin and Twin XL sizes
- Crafted with soft, lightweight microfiber
- Hand-sewn finishes
- Hidden zipper for easy care
- Machine wash with cold water on gentle
- Duvet insert not included
I was a ballerina for 14 years, and this image was inspired out of that experience. I have digitally layered my own anatomy drawing with a ballerina 'model'.
In anatomy, styloid process means usually serving as points of attachment for muscles, refers to the slender, pointed process (protrusion) to the temporal bone of the skull, and several bones in the lower arm.
Click/paste the link below to view this image and more from the 'ballet series'! http://www.meredithochoa.com/#/ballet/